Endpoint security type
- Each endpoint has a security type that determines how you will interact with it. This is stated next to the NAME of the endpoint.
- If no security type is stated, assume the security type is NONE.
- API-keys are passed into the Rest API via the
- API-keys can be configured to only access certain types of secure endpoints. For example, one API-key could be used for TRADE only, while another API-key can access everything except for TRADE routes.
- By default, API-keys can access all secure routes.